PaddleHub is back at Lake Victoria as part of the Activities in the Park program provided by the Greater Shepparton City Council.
There is something for everyone.
PaddleHub – Fun, Family Paddling Sessions
Kayak PaddleBall – Fast, Fun and Energetic for teens aged 14- 17 years of age
Ladies Only paddle – Welcome all ladies for a social paddle around the Lake
PaddleHub 2021 – 1 Hour Paddle Sessions – ALL SESSIONS BOOKED
- Sunday 10th January – 10:30 – 4:00pm – PaddleHub – Fully booked!
- Saturday 13th March – 10.30 – 4.00pm – PaddleHub – New Session Added
- Sunday 21st March – 12.00 – 4.00pm – PaddleHub – Fully Booked!
- Kayak Paddleball can be run on demand for groups (REALLY fun for parties). Please contact the office on 0390202750 for more details.
Take a look? YouTube – Kayak PaddleBall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StxG994cDZs
Ladies Only Paddle – River Rambles – PaddleHub
- The River Ramble paddle for the 21st March has been cancelled due to the lake being unavailable. We may reschedule. “Watch this space”
- Free and for Ladies Only paddle.
- All equipment provided.
PaddlePower – School holiday and Junior program
Check out our Paddlepower Website for School Holiday Paddling opportunities
All equipment provided (sit on tops, paddles etc) and qualified instructors.