Paddlehub is back at Lake Victoria as part of the Activities in the Park program provided by the Greater Shepparton City Council.
There is something for everyone.
PaddleHub – Fun, Family Paddling Sessions
Kayak PaddleBall – Fast, Fun and Energetic for teens aged 14- 17 years of age
Ladies Only paddle – Welcome all ladies for a social paddle around the Lake
PaddleHub – 1 Hour Drop in Paddle Sessions to Book click here
- Sunday 24th November 2019 – 11:00-3:00pm – PaddleHub
Sunday 16th February 2020- 11:00-3:00pm – PaddleHub – Bookings Open!
- Sunday 22nd March 2020 – 11:00-3:00pm – PaddleHub – Bookings Open!
- Sunday 8th December 2019- 1pm – 3.30pm
- Free and only for Teens aged 14-17. All equipment provided.
- To book click here
Take a look? YouTube – Kayak PaddleBall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StxG994cDZs
Ladies Only Paddle
- Sunday 8th December 11:00 – 1.00 pm – This Session is now FULL.
- If however you would like to come down on the off chance that others have not arrived, we may be able to get you on the water.
- Free and for Ladies Only paddle.
- All equipment provided.
PaddlePower – School holiday and Junior program
Check out our Paddlepower Website for School Holiday Paddling opportunities
All equipment provided (sit on tops, paddles etc) and qualified instructors.